Sunday, October 07, 2007

It's been even longer

I've not been listening to much heavy music. I have been listening to some punk: Stiff Little Fingers, Undertones (really not punk), and my neighbor's dog's artful whining--very post punk. Mostly, I've been listening to playful psychedelic music like early Floyd, Animal Collective, and my neighbor's dog's artful whining--takes on a whole different meaning when tripping.

Cancer has taken me away from dark music. I have enough blackness growing in me at the moment. I have enough toxicity coursing through my veins. I think loud music will always have a place, so I am still all about the dB's--which is a good group, btw.


So, in closing, I hope to do a feature soon on current loud music I've been into. For the few that have ever ventured on this blog, I think you deserve something new.

No comments: